How to get there
TrE - Tourism Real Estate is being held at the San Basilio Terminal of Venice, which can be reached by car, train and direct connection with the Venice Marco Polo airport, the hotel area of Mestre and all the main tourist attractions of Venice.
HOW TO REACH SAN BASILIO TERMINAL IN VENICE
- Coming from Bologna - A13 Motorway
- Coming from the A4 Motorway, Milan-Trieste direction
- Coming from the A4 Motorway, Trieste-Milan direction
Paid Parking is available at “Piazzale Roma” and “Isola del Tronchetto”
- Municipal Carpark (click here for info)
- San Marco Garage (click here for info)
Isola del Tronchetto
- Venice Tronchetto Parking (click here for info)
From the Venice “Santa Lucia” train station:
- by ferry, line 2
- by taxi or, alternatively, exiting the station it is possible to take a water-taxi
From the Mestre train station:
- by Taxi (approx. 10-minute drive).
- by Public bus lines that reach Piazzale Roma (approx. 20-minute ride) and then, ferry line 6 (approx. 10-minute ride) or ferry line 2 (approx. 20-minute ride).
From Venice Marco Polo Airport:
- by Taxi (approx. 20-minute ride).
- by Water Taxi (approx. 50-minute ride).
- by Public Water buses or boats (approx. 60-minute ride).
- by Public bus lines that reach Piazzale Roma, (approx. 20-minute ride).
(View hours on Alilaguna website) | RESERVATIONS Alilaguna tel: +39 041 2401701
From Piazzale Roma:
- by ferry line 6
- by water taxi
- by Taxi (approx. 10-minute ride).
TAXI BOAT SERVICE
Call to reserve the TAXI service: +39 041-723112 (click here for rates).